POSIX Regex Functions
For regular expressions in Perl-compatible syntax have a look at the
PCRE functions. The simpler shell style
wildcard pattern matching is provided by fnmatch().
Table of Contents
- ereg_replace — Replace regular expression
- ereg — Regular expression match
- eregi_replace — Replace regular expression case insensitive
- eregi — Case insensitive regular expression match
- split — Split string into array by regular expression
- spliti — Split string into array by regular expression case insensitive
- sql_regcase — Make regular expression for case insensitive match
There are no user contributed notes for this page.