PHP 5.4.31 Released

pspell_new_config

(PHP 4 >= 4.0.2, PHP 5)

pspell_new_configCargar un nuevo diccionario con ajustes basados en una configuración dada

Descripción

int pspell_new_config ( int $config )

pspell_new_config() abre un nuevo diccionario con los ajustes especificados en una configuración, creada con pspell_config_create() y modificada con las funciones pspell_config_*(). Este método proporciona la mayor flexibilidad y tiene todas las funcionalidades proporcionadas por pspell_new() y pspell_new_personal().

Parámetros

config

El parámetro config es una configuración devuelta por pspell_config_create() cuando se creó la configuración.

Valores devueltos

Devuelve un identificador de vínculo de diccionario en caso de éxito.

Ejemplos

Ejemplo #1 pspell_new_config()

<?php
$pspell_config 
pspell_config_create("en");
pspell_config_personal($pspell_config"/var/dictionaries/custom.pws");
pspell_config_repl($pspell_config"/var/dictionaries/custom.repl");
$pspell_link pspell_new_config($pspell_config);
?>

add a note add a note

User Contributed Notes 1 note

up
0
soapergem at gmail dot com
5 years ago
Today I ran into an interesting problem that I thought I'd share here to save the next developer that ends up in the same situation a whole lot of trouble. I have been running PHP5 as a FastCGI module on a Windows IIS server, and I recently installed the Aspell library and enabled the pspell extension in my php.ini file. I also installed the English Aspell dictionary. But when I went to use pspell, I was getting ambiguous errors that would terminate script execution without warning.

So I started to break things down, and came to the conclusion that the following code successfully executed its first line, but broke on the last line with the call to pspell_new_config:

<?php

$pspell_config
= pspell_config_create('en');
$pspell_link = pspell_new_config($pspell_config);

?>

This returned a FastCGI error in the browser, with error number -2147467259 (0x80004005). By luck, I happened to think to try the same script via the command line, which gave a much more descriptive error. What happened was that the dictionary installer created the *.dat files in the Aspell\data directory using the Windows standard CRLF "\r\n" instead of the UNIX standard "\n" for line feeds. By changing these all back to the UNIX standard, everything worked. It's apparently very touchy about these line feeds, so if you're wracking your brain over why pspell_new_config is breaking your scripts and you're using a Windows server, start by ensuring that there aren't any extraneous "\r" characters in your dictionary files.
To Top