PHP 5.4.36 Released

pspell_new_config

(PHP 4 >= 4.0.2, PHP 5)

pspell_new_configCharge un nouveau dictionnaire avec les paramètres spécifiés dans une configuration

Description

int pspell_new_config ( int $config )

pspell_new_config() ouvre un nouveau dictionnaire avec les paramétrages de la configuration config, créée avec pspell_config_create() et modifiée avec les fonctions pspell_config_*(). Cette méthode vous donne le maximum de flexibilité, et dispose de toutes les fonctionnalités fournies par pspell_new() et pspell_new_personal().

Liste de paramètres

config

Le config est celui qui est retourné par pspell_config_create() lorsque la configuration est créée.

Valeurs de retour

Retourne un identifiant de dictionnaire en cas de succès.

Exemples

Exemple #1 pspell_new_config()

<?php
$pspell_config 
pspell_config_create("en");
pspell_config_personal($pspell_config"/var/dictionaries/custom.pws");
pspell_config_repl($pspell_config"/var/dictionaries/custom.repl");
$pspell_link pspell_new_config($pspell_config);
?>

add a note add a note

User Contributed Notes 1 note

up
0
soapergem at gmail dot com
6 years ago
Today I ran into an interesting problem that I thought I'd share here to save the next developer that ends up in the same situation a whole lot of trouble. I have been running PHP5 as a FastCGI module on a Windows IIS server, and I recently installed the Aspell library and enabled the pspell extension in my php.ini file. I also installed the English Aspell dictionary. But when I went to use pspell, I was getting ambiguous errors that would terminate script execution without warning.

So I started to break things down, and came to the conclusion that the following code successfully executed its first line, but broke on the last line with the call to pspell_new_config:

<?php

$pspell_config
= pspell_config_create('en');
$pspell_link = pspell_new_config($pspell_config);

?>

This returned a FastCGI error in the browser, with error number -2147467259 (0x80004005). By luck, I happened to think to try the same script via the command line, which gave a much more descriptive error. What happened was that the dictionary installer created the *.dat files in the Aspell\data directory using the Windows standard CRLF "\r\n" instead of the UNIX standard "\n" for line feeds. By changing these all back to the UNIX standard, everything worked. It's apparently very touchy about these line feeds, so if you're wracking your brain over why pspell_new_config is breaking your scripts and you're using a Windows server, start by ensuring that there aren't any extraneous "\r" characters in your dictionary files.
To Top